Candle Care & Safety Tips
To get the most of your H O U S E O F 4 0 candle burning experience, we recommend following these tips.
- Trim your wick to 1/8 before each lighting. The will maintain a clean burn.
- Burn for no more than 3-4 hours at a time.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended. Extinguish candles when leaving a room and before going to sleep.
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire, drapes, books, paper, flammable materials etc.
- Candle container and or wax can become hot when in use. Be careful
- Keep out of reach of children
- Never burn a candle all the way down. Estinguish flame if it comes to close to the bottom.